Marketing Administrative Assistant
CIRSA is looking for an enthusiastic, bright, and creative individual to join our Marketing/Membership Services Department. The right candidate must be flexible, have a positive attitude, and be willing and eager to learn. This is an entry level position but carries significant responsibility and opportunity. We are looking for someone who is motivated, responsible, and committed to customer service and professional development.
CIRSA is the municipal insurance pool of Colorado providing property/liability and workers’ compensation coverages and services to communities across the state. The Marketing/Membership Services Department coordinates all communications, branding, and member relations efforts for the organization and the Marketing Administrative Assistant will assist in all activities.
- Provide support to Marketing/Membership Services Department
- Maintenance and development of client database
- Maintain client lists
- Manage website registration process and website content updates
- Interact professionally with clients in person, over the phone and via email
- Distribute information packets, write correspondence emails, memos, letters, and forms
- Update marketing materials and brochures
- Assist with client and employee relations activities and event planning
- Order promotional items and office supplies
- Compose and distribute weekly electronic staff newsletter
- Plan meetings, take detailed minutes, update department calendar and work plan
- Update and maintain department policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Have keen attention to detail and great organization skills
- Demonstrate dedicated customer service
- Display excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Be productive, efficient, and able to prioritize on a daily basis
- Be a supportive team player eager to assist others
- Have a positive, outgoing personality
- Be dependable and supportive
Additional preferred skills:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Data entry experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Working knowledge of office equipment and printers
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) and two years of related administrative support experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
CIRSA offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, life/LTD and retirement benefits. To apply, please email your completed CIRSA job application and include your resume to email@example.com. For first consideration, apply by February 8, 2017. CIRSA is an equal opportunity employer.