Our claims team is always here for you – just a phone call or e-mail away.
Our in-house claims department works with you to handle accident investigations, litigation management, loss evaluations and claim filing via the web. CIRSA gives you answers directly, immediately and personally.
Our Claims Department is headed by our General Counsel/Claims Manager who is an experienced municipal attorney. Our claims professionals have unparalleled experience in handling the types of claims that local governments face. The Claims Department can assist you with all aspects of municipal liability and workers' compensation issues, including:
- Complete Claims Administration – From on-site investigations to final settlements, we administer all aspects of claims. Members receive detailed claims activity reports to help track losses and effectively target prevention programs. It's all part of our complete member services package.
- Accident Investigations – Our on-site investigations can validate and assess damage due to accidents.
- Total Loss Evaluation – We help you accurately evaluate property losses or damaged autos.
- Pre-Claim Consultation – We'll assist you with liability issues before they turn into claims.
- Electronic Claims Filing – Claims can be filed at any time via an easy-to-use, convenient online claims form.
To learn more about our claims services, please complete a request For More Information form, or contact CIRSA's Claims Department at (303) 757-5475 or (800) 228-7136.